Monday, February 14, 2011

Crank County Daredevils - Review From Czech Republic

Some elements may be a bit lost in translation but no biggie, its still fans world wide getting into true Southern Sleaze rock n' roll. 


"The band from the U.S. on behalf of the Crank County Daredevils has a new album, which bears the same name as the band itself. The material was recorded in 2009 and all were released by the company Pataca records. This is the third album in order. The band plays classic southern southern rock as it should be. Consequently, this album and this band is mainly determined by the fans southerners. But I, though I favor mostly death metal and other styles really hard, so I approached the band. I doposlechl whole album twice. It really is a precise work great musicians.  

So as I said, this is a southern rock. The band plays a Southerner, I have already met, but I never did not take this music too. Of course, found a few bands that play this style, and approached me, but not to much, so I had to go several times. This album got home just two days, and I abandoned him twice already and am on the third listen, so from my experience to all people who like southern rock, but even tougher pařezům this band and this album bee YOU!"