Friday, July 30, 2010

Record Of The Week - Pirates Press

Some folks are just plain huge into Vinyl Records. I straddle the fence as I put albums out and enjoy music on vinyl but most of all I dig album artwork on 12" jackets. When a records is spinning and I can hear that wet and slight crunch of sound coming from the speakers its a damn good feeling. After working with Pirates Press on our new 12" picture disc coming out with GG Allin & Antiseen I thought I should post a link to their Record of the Week blog page. Its always refreshing to see a medium in which album art is still highly regarded instead of just photo after photo promoting whatever pop artist of the moment is at hand. Pirates Press does quality work and if you are in need of vinyl or cd's give'em a holler.

Pirates Press Record Of The Week